We want everyone who visits Eagle Harbor Inn and its website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
The front desk/registration area is located on the ground level of the Inn.
- There is a ramp to accommodate guests with mobility impairment. The door used to enter the Inn is 35.5″ wide. There is a 3″ lip that must be cleared to enter the lobby. The front desk is not lowered.
The Commons is a separate building where the fitness room, pool, restroom, and Iverson Room are located.
- The Commons has a ramp to accommodate guests with mobility impairment. The entry door is 41.5″ wide.
- The door to the pool and fitness room is 35.5″ wide. The pool features a lift to assist guests who require help entering and exiting the pool. The fitness room door is 35.5″ wide.
- The restroom features a roll-in shower and there are grab bars near the toilet.
- The Iverson Room is on the second floor and is only accessible via stairs.
Eagle Harbor Inn has one, one-bedroom suite in Tamarack House with some features to accommodate guests with mobility or hearing impairment.
- There is a ramp to enter Tamarack House. The entry door is 35″ wide. The bathroom door is 31.5″ wide. There is a 6″ lip that must be cleared to enter the shower. A ceramic seat and grab bars are located in the shower and grab bars are also near the toilet. Shower seats are available upon request. The vanity is open. The toilet and bed are not the standard comfort height for those with mobility impairment.
- We also offer a TTY kit upon request for guests with hearing impairment.
- Televisions in guest rooms can be programmed to display closed captions.
What are we doing?
To help us make the Eagle Harbor Inn website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Eagle Harbor Inn website.
How are we doing?
We’ve worked hard on the Eagle Harbor Inn website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the Eagle Harbor Inn website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways: