COVID PROTOCOL STATEMENT FOR EAGLE HARBOR INN
Located within a secluded area in the heart of Ephraim, the Eagle Harbor Inn is well suited to socially distanced getaways.
We feel a great sense of responsibility for the role we play in the lives of our guests and our community. At Eagle Harbor Inn we are vigilant in practicing strong hygiene and sanitation protocols. We carefully follow all WHO, CDC and State of Wisconsin safety standards and recommendations during these extraordinary times and have added additional cleaning protocols above and beyond what is normally necessary to maintain safe sleeping, dining and working environments. Here are some of our COVID-19 practices to put your mind at ease.
- HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Check In has been designed for minimal contact:
- The Front Desk Associates have a plexi-glass partition to provide a safe separation.
- Front Desk Associates will provide verbal confirmations during check in, and will use the card on file for payment, unless a different form of payment is requested.
- Contact Free check in/out are encouraged and can be setup anytime.
- Keys are sanitized before and after each use and check-out is express and paperless; all receipts are emailed with a paper copy only upon request.
- PUBLIC AREAS
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces with a special focus on high touch items.
- Floor indicators highlighting proper social distancing positions are in all high traffic areas.
- Please wear your mask in all indoor public areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently available.
- GUEST ROOMS:
- Housekeeping will not be entering your room, however they will provide daily service. Please note your amenity list with a cloth laundry bag, and garbage bag. Please indicate the specific items needed each day on your amenity list and set outside your room by 10:00am. Any unwanted towels or trash can be put in the bags provided.
- If you have a special request, items will be no-contact delivered and left outside of your room.
- All magazines, literature, and guest directories have been removed from the guest room. Again, all done for minimal contact.
- All suites have individual, non-shared HVAC systems.
- Ice machines have been turned off in each house. Ice is provided at the front desk, or in a red cooler outside the Inn after hours.
- All Inn breakfast items are prewrapped or directly served to your table.
- Guests are expected to wear a mask in the dining porch, outside of eating or drinking at your table.
- You will notice limited tabletop items to best provide a clean experience.
- Furniture placement has been strategically adjusted to allow for safely appropriate capacities and distancing.
- Eagle Harbor Inn takes reservations for specific time slots for Breakfast. We ask in advance for your patience in seating.
- FITNESS CENTER/POOL:
- Our team has increased the frequency of cleaning in this room.
- We suggest you also take advantage of the disinfectant wipes, as provided, both before and after you use any apparatus.
- As a confined space, the current occupancy is limited in to one person in the Fitness Studio and four in our pool to satisfy social distancing requirements.
- Families travelling together can exceed the capacity limit when using the Fitness Studio and or Pool (apart from another guest present.)
- OUR TEAM:
- Our most valuable asset is our team. Additional protocols for hand washing and personal health are an important part of our daily routines.
- You will notice all our associates wearing face masks and social distancing when speaking and we ask you to do the same when you are in the Inn and Commons.
- If you are in need of a mask, you can find one at the front desk.
WE WANT YOU TO FEEL AS SAFE AND COMFORTABLE AS YOU DO AT HOME.
PLEASE REACH OUT TO US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS