Across from the Bay, on Ephraim’s main street, our lovely Bed & Breakfast Inn & elegant Whirlpool Suites provide the perfect balance of B & B charm and resort amenities. Our family and staff invite you to enjoy our honest hospitality, inviting accommodations and homemade food. Visit us and you’ll see why many of our guests make Eagle Harbor Inn their Door County vacation tradition.
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 4 homegrown tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 1/2 c water 1/4 c butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Saute onions & garlic in butter & oil.
- Add tomatoes, salt and water & cook about 10 minutes until the tomato skinns are loosened.
- Pull tomato skins off with tongs & discard.
- Put all in cuisinart and puree for about 5 minutes.
- Reheat if necessary.
- Wonderful with your bounty of homegrown tomatoes; serve on any type of pasta.
- Beware its richness! (You can adjust more or less butter/olive oil)