- 1/4 c olive oil
- 4 homegrown tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 1/2 c water 1/4 c butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
In the interest of doing our part to support the health and safety of our community, including our employees and guests, we have made the difficult decision to close Eagle Harbor Inn through April 30th.
We will continue to take reservations for dates after April 30, 2020. While we are saddened to close our doors for this period, we are confident that the steps being taken today across the country and the world will result in better outcomes for everyone.
- Saute onions and garlic in butter and oil.
- Add tomatoes, salt, and water & cook about 10 minutes until the tomato skins are loosened.
- Pull tomato skins off with tongs & discard.
- Put all in the food processor and puree for about 5 minutes.
- Reheat if necessary.
- Wonderful with your bounty of homegrown tomatoes; serve on any type of pasta.
- Beware its richness! (You can adjust more or less butter/olive oil)