• 3 lg. eggs, hardboiled, quartered lengthwise
• 8 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 “ pieces
• 6 oz. spinach
• 1/2 med. red onion, chopped med.
• 3 Tbs. Cider vinegar
• 1 sm. garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 tsp. pepper Pinch salt
- Stir vinegar, sugar, pepper & salt together in small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Wash spinach and put in large bowl.
- Fry bacon.
- Use 3 tbsp. of bacon fat to saute onion and garlic, about 3 minutes, until just translucent.
- Add vinegar mixture for 1 minute, then remove from stove.
- Working quickly scrape bottom of skillet with wooden spoon to get browned bits also.
- Pour dressing over spinach, add bacon, and toss gently with tongs until spinanch is slightly wilted.
- Arrange eggs on each. Enjoy!