• 3 lg. eggs, hardboiled, quartered lengthwise
• 8 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 “ pieces
• 6 oz. spinach
• 1/2 med. red onion, medium chop
• 3 Tbs. Cider vinegar
• 1 sm. garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 tsp. pepper Pinch salt
• Pinch of salt
In the interest of doing our part to support the health and safety of our community, including our employees and guests, we have made the difficult decision to close Eagle Harbor Inn through April 30th.
We will continue to take reservations for dates after April 30, 2020. While we are saddened to close our doors for this period, we are confident that the steps being taken today across the country and the world will result in better outcomes for everyone.
- Stir vinegar, sugar, pepper & salt together in small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Wash spinach and put in large bowl.
- Fry bacon.
- Use 3 tbsp. of bacon fat to saute onion and garlic, about 3 minutes, until just translucent.
- Add vinegar mixture for 1 minute, then remove from stove.
- Working quickly scrape bottom of skillet with wooden spoon to get browned bits also.
- Pour dressing over spinach, add bacon, and toss gently with tongs until spinanch is slightly wilted.
- Arrange eggs on each. Enjoy!